Russian citizenship and travel passport for children under 14 yo, born in the USA. One of the parents has Russian citizenship, the other - a foreign national.

No need to fill out the forms!

Our professional customer service consultants will prepare all the necessary forms for you so that they are done exactly in accordance with the consulate’s requirements.

What our Client's Say